Sunday, November 21, 2010

Adding Voice to a Word Document

Today as I worked on finalizing the professional development plan of my ETEC 665 course and the technology plan for my ETEC 630 course, I was also clearing out my gmail inbox. I get daily updates from several Diigo groups and have not had time this week to open them. So today I was determined to get my inbox down to zero. As I quickly scanned each Diigo update, I came across one bookmark entitled "A teacher's guide to using audio and podcasting in the classroom". When I clicked on the link I was taken to a blog post by Kit Hard, an educational technology consultant. This is a post that you will want to bookmark for future reference.

I love his instructional matrix and how he outlined the basic steps for his readers. However, my favorite part was learning about adding voice to a Word document in Word2007. I have been delaying updating to Word2007 but will definitely be doing so now that I know about this feature.

Watch this video to see how easy it is to add your voice to documents.


Thanks Kit for the information.